+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an award-winning company recognised by the Financial Times as a fast-growing leader in the financial services industry. Although relatively small (just over 100 employees), they’ve achieved big success thanks to putting people and culture at the heart of what they do. Supporting clients in over 40 countries and across multiple overseas jurisdictions, they are now looking for an ambitious Portfolio Manager to join their new team in Amsterdam.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in growing a new business venture, whilst benefitting from the backing and experience of an established and market-leading company. You will play a key part in the growth of the division and this will come with all the accountability, rewards and growth opportunities you would expect.
You will work alongside two Senior Partners and will be at the forefront of the team, responsible for growing the division from the ground up in a challenging but highly rewarding sales role. This is an opportunity for a self-starter – someone with big ambitions, but also the urgency and resilience to achieve them. Effort, potential and commitment are highly valued, if you recognise yourself in this role, don’t hesitate and apply.
Job Profile for Portfolio Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Research and qualify potential clients to build a database of leads
- Engage and consult with C-level executives of medium-large businesses (£30m – £300m) via telephone across a diverse range of sectors
- Cold calling is the primary and preferred method of engaging opportunities
- Learn about the clients’ businesses, as well as explore and uncover key problems and challenges, whilst educating them on how the organisation’s solutions can solve them
- Work closely with analysts and strategists to build and present valuable risk management solutions to clients – in time, learn how to develop these solutions
- Build trusted relationships with an existing portfolio of clients to retain their business and grow your portfolio
- Learn how to deal independently with your portfolio of clients on the largest traded market in the world
Candidate Profile for Portfolio Manager
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English, both written and spoken
- Educational background in Finance, Business Management or related
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales
- Eager to learn about currency market fluctuations and risk management
- Willing to undertake extensive training in sourcing research, sales and account management
- Able to work in a fast-paced international environment
- Professional attitude and motivation to grow both professionally and personally
What Our Client Offers
- An uncapped bonus and attractive equity options for high performers
- Business trips are reimbursed
- Extensive training
- A great work environment in a nice office
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team