Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology, is now hiring a Premier Technical Support Specialist to join their team in Amsterdam. The company has its operations spread out in more than 60 countries.
Their portfolio consists of high-quality, secure products and services covering PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets, and apps.
If you are tech-savvy and are looking to become part of a company which works across continents, cultures, and innovations, then this role is made for you.
Job Profile for Premier Technical Support Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist customers and field engineers by diagnosing problems remotely through effective troubleshooting and isolation
- Identify the cause of hardware/software faults and provide a solution
- Resolve over the phone, email and/or onsite via parts and engineer dispatch
- Work with the Technical Account Management team to monitor and track issues to ensure speedy resolution
- Advise & educate customers through a combination of experience & guideline documentation to ensure a solution to their technical issues
- Provide input on recurring customer problems and share that information with other technical team members when relevant
- Monitor own ‘open case’ workload and drive to closure
Candidate Profile for Premier Technical Support Specialist
- Must be fluent in Dutch & English, both written and spoken
- 3+ years of experience in Client Technical Support roles as per 1st and/or 2nd line
- Technical Knowledge of the client products is preferred (e.g. Notebook, Desktop, & Tablets)
- Experience within IT Services and Working with Field Service Providers
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and MSFT products
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary package
- 25 vacation days based on full-time
- Travel allowance reimbursed
- Pension plan
- Laptop and phone
- Experience in a renowned multinational technology company
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- International and advanced high-tech working environment
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team