+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the oil and gas industry develops, engineers, and operates some of the world’s largest industrial gas projects.
They are now looking for a Preservation QC Inspector to join their team in Rotterdam/Botlek.
Job Profile for Preservation QC Inspector
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure that throughout the entire project lifecycle, the preservation of equipment, buildings, piping, etc. is being applied, monitored, documented, and maintained
- Ensure that the suppliers define the specific preservation requirements and duration schedule for their equipment
- Provide support on the status of the current preservation activities and ensure availability to the Lead Functional Engineers
- Provide support in ensuring equipment Preservation Checklists are followed, as per the Safe System Handover Certification requirements
- Assign Preservation Checklists to the Contractors
- Ensure that the Preservation Checklists are followed by the Contractors
- Support the Project Quality Manager and monitor that preservation activities are undertaken by the appropriate Contractor or Site Construction Team representative
- Develop and maintain the Preservation Execution from manufacturer to start-up
- Communicate the preservation plan to field execution
- Ensure preservation activities and inspections are supported by other entities such as Engineering and Fabrication checking the log daily
- Record, highlight, and report any discrepancies or failures found, to appropriate Construction team members
- Validate the Preservation fulfilment and performance and provide input to the Inspection Test Record (ITR) progress on the Preservation activities being performed
- Notify appropriate functions for the ITR final validation and approval for sign-off
- Maintain the Preservation Job and ITR internal validation Schedule and Certification database
- Coordinate with the QA Manager to raise and record Nonconformance Reports if required
Candidate Profile for Preservation QC Inspector
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Educational degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong experience with GoCompletion system and terms
- Experience with preservation of equipment, buildings, piping and associated ancillaries
What Our Client Offers
- 26 vacation days
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Developing a career with one of the market’s leaders
- Employee Recognition and Referral Programs
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team