+31 (0)20 4069 188
Our Client is an independent video game developer, publisher and distributor with headquarters in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Their team consists of driven and innovative individuals who create engaging gaming experiences for audiences around the world.
Right now, they are rapidly expanding their team and are looking for a talented Pricing/Data Analyst in Bulgaria. In their in-house development studio they develop games for Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®, Xbox One, Stadia™ and PC. They’ve worked on both digital and physical projects that bring together all generations of gaming.
Who are we looking for?
Essentially, we are looking for someone who can help our client put a competitive price on their gaming products according to each market. In this role, you will be helping the business become as competitive and profitable as possible. You will be analysing different pricing strategies around the world, look at how competitors do it and come up with even better solutions.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Analyse data from a variety of sources
- Develop a good understanding of the client’s products, competitors and revenue targets
- Analyse currencies and benchmark the right market price per country for each game
- Analyse competitor pricing and market trends
- Track customer engagement to develop effective pricing strategies for products and offerings
- Recommend pricing strategies that align closely with market trends and identify new market segments
- Prepare reports and forecast revenue and market share, based on market trends, production costs, profit margins and sales volumes
- Develop dynamic pricing tools to effectively respond to changing market needs and trends
- Prepare and present pricing analysis findings to executives, marketing teams and sales staff
- Stay informed on pricing analysis methods and industry trends
Your Skills and Experience
Ideally, you love gaming yourself and you are someone who:
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of any other European language is advantageous
- Have a Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a pricing analyst in a similar industry
- Possess in-depth knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis
- Have extensive experience in analysing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue and market share
- Experience in collaborating on pricing strategies with sales and marketing departments
- Keep up to date with industry trends and dynamic pricing tools
- Know how to present pricing analysis reports to relevant stakeholders
- Possess sound analytical and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of Excel
What Our Client Offers
- Working remotely
- A competitive salary package
- A great and inclusive company culture
- Flexible working time
- Gaming events/conventions
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team