Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of OEM-compatible imaging supplies, photoreceptors and parts for copiers, printers, MFP’s and other imaging equipment. This international company serves over 11300 customers in 123 counties. They are currently looking for a Pricing Manager to join their team and help them improve the streamlining of their work process.
Job Profile for Pricing Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support maximum revenue and profit results through the correct application of pricing within the BU and analyse, report and present outcomes/impact of the chosen pricing approach
- Define and set up Product Pricing in line with internal cost structure, market information and company requirements
- Safeguard pricing integrity of Price Grids and Customer specific Special Price Agreements in order to ensure appropriate pricing and accurate information
- Responsible for periodic general price and margin review per market
- Gather, analyse and process forecast information from Sales Management and HQ for new and existing products
- Analyse competitive information, reporting it to HQ and maintaining an updated competitive database
- Support BU Marketing and Sales Management with analysis and reports
Candidate Profile for Pricing Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, French and German are an advantage
- Has a relevant Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree (marketing, Business Economics, Econometrics)
- Has a minimum of 2 years of experience in Logistics
- Has experience with Excel and database queries, Power Pivots and price modelling
- Has analytical and accuracy Skills
- Possess an assertive attitude and creative problem solving skills
- With excellent communication skills and multicultural empathy
What Our Client Offers
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, international, informal environment
- The possibility to grow and develop
- A 1 months’ worth bonus with good performance for everybody in the company
- 8% vacation allowance
- 25 vacation days
- Reimbursements of travel costs
- Social events, such as BBQ or other activities, will be also arranged
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team