+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international Client is a global Fortune 500 company leader providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology.
The company has its operations spread out in more than 60 countries. Their portfolio comprises f high-quality, secure products and services covering personal and business hardware and software.
Currently, they are looking for a Principal Consultant to join their dynamic team.
As Principal Consultant, you will participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings with crucial GAT and EMEA and market-level stakeholders.
Job Profile for Principal Consultant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Build personal relationships with Sales SMEs and C-Level customers to ensure early engagement in customers’ problem-and-solution determination process
- Represent service offerings during the sales cycle, including project scoping, proposal development, and presenting proposals to clients. This includes HCI, Storage, and Hybrid Cloud solutions, and beyond to encompass all aspects of DC Transformation, including data and application migration, VDI, IoT, AI etc
- Facilitate strategy, roadmap, design, and planning workshops
- Assist with the creation and development of solution offerings, and participate and support in sales education, marketing activities, or related activities
- Support the building and leveraging of an ecosystem of internal technical specialists and partner capability to design end-to-end solutions for our customers
- Ensure customer expectations are appropriately set and managed
- Lead technical project teams in the delivery of consulting service offerings
- Directly, or via an assigned Project Manager, driving and managing the objectives, requirements gathering, and from time to time project tasks to ensure engagements are delivered successfully and on time while meeting the business objectives
- Maintain a broad knowledge and understanding of the current and anticipated future state of the IT infrastructure marketplace including IT infrastructure trends, technologies, and standards
- Train and mentor consultants and sales specialists in core solution areas
Candidate Profile for Principal Consultant
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Undergraduate BSEE or BSCE degree, or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience with high-end data centre technologies and the IT industry
- Experience in designing and selling solutions around VMWare with a broad awareness of other technologies, e.g. HCI Solutions, Storage and Data migration, Hybrid cloud
- Ability to work effectively cross-culturally across teams in EMEA (and potentially the US, and Asia)
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive compensation package
- Mobile phone
- Work from home opportunity
- An open and stimulating working environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- A non-hierarchical organisation and fast decision-making processes
- An international and diverse team
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team