INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a giant international key player in the Internet/Technology industry. Among the many digital solutions they offer, currently, they are leaders in the market for cutting-edge products in the areas of Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) now being incorporated into different aspects of people’s daily life and careers.
They are currently expanding and are looking for a Process Engineer to join their dynamic, passionate and driven team in Eindhoven.
Job Profile for Process Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform optical printing process characterisation functions within specific print jobs directed by the client’s engineering, production workflow and project tasks
- Operate 3D Optical printer tools to support experiments and pilot runs according to workflow and project schedules
- Collaborate with engineering and create and maintain standard operating procedures for each project, optical design and experiment
- Identify areas of process improvements and propose actions to improve yield
- Support the development of and design experiment routines to improve process performance
- Maintain cross-functional relationships to identify and create project goals and objectives
- Analyse data that is considered part of relevant work tasks
- Perform regular characterisation of optical KPI’s or other critical to quality or function
- Monitor and control printer performance through the implementation of Statistical Process Controls
- Update engineers and stakeholders on issues and statuses
- Monitor overall production cycle time and throughput and check for improvements and optimisation
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Recipes, travellers and other run documentation
- Design experiment and analysis reports, maintain process charts and records, prepare process-specific training materials
- Support structured problem-solving activities, failure mode analysis and collaborative activities to gain knowledge of material and process capabilities
Candidate Profile for Process Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Education in Engineering or a similar field is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with optical printing processes
- Working knowledge of different 3D Optical printer tools
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Great time management and organisational skills
What Our Client Offers
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to work for a global leader in the Internet/Technology field
- Chance to be involved in innovative Virtual Reality projects
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team