Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Procurement Team Support Agent to join their team in Schiphol-Rijk.
The Procurement Team Support Agent performs local IT tasks to ensure business continuity and support, and has a combination of both administration and technical skills.
Deadline for applications: 19-11-2018, Monday at 12:00 o’clock.
Job Profile for Procurment Team Support Agent
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist employees as IT Service desk either face to face, via IM or email and telephone
- Control the stock
- IT procurement responsibilities
- Purchase of assets and asset administration
- Support for quarterly asset inventory checks
- Recycle old equipment according to corporate policy
- Provide productivity training to employees on products (classroom/online/video)
- SharePoint management
- Smart hand support for remote networking and server teams
- Local infrastructure support
- Deliver basic networking skills including WiFi (broadband) and Access Point (AP) setup
- Maintain contact with local suppliers and contacts for purchasing
- Maintain contact with local Telecom provider (fixed and mobile)
- Provide basic Audio Visual (AV) support
- Provide basic printer support
- Collaborate with other teams particularly with the Finance department and on some occasions with management
Candidate Profile for Procurement Team Support Agent
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook)
- Good to strong SharePoint skills
- A few years of help desk experience
- Customer handling skills is a must as dealing with customers (employees) is a daily occurrence
- Good knowledge of technique and administration skills is a plus
- Willingness to try new experiences in the interest of self-betterment and learning is also a plus
- Some situations can be ambiguous with many things happening at the same time, therefore the role requires someone that can think clearly in these situations
What Our Client Offers
- Open plan office with dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Diversity of tasks in the position, you won’t be doing just one thing on a day to day basis
- Travel allowance
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team