+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a global leader offering a huge variety of aftermarket products within the automotive industry. They are looking for a Product Catalog Specialist/Coordinator to join their team located in 's-Hertogenbosch. Are you looking for an exciting, long-term and stable career? Then apply today.
Job Profile for Product Catalog Specialist/Coordinator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Populate new products into the database
- Regularly import/export and synchronise data from multiple systems with accuracy
- Ensure that images, specifications, product information and manuals are accurate and meet customer needs
- Seek, assess and resolve inconsistencies across data sets
- Audit product data to ensure integrity and quality
- Update customer price files
- Develop an understanding of product features, history, design method and other characteristics by researching manufacturer websites, catalogues and assets
- Ad-hoc support for special Sales and Marketing projects as assigned
Candidate Profile for Product Catalog Specialist/Coordinator
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with good Excel knowledge
- Experience with an ERP system
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is an advantage
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Able to consistently meet deadlines and multitask on various projects
- Excellent communication, project management and organisational skills
- Strong team player and able to work independently
What Our Client Offers
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Training provided
- Opportunity to develop a long-term career
- International multilingual working environment
- Travel costs reimbursement up to €250 net per month
- 25 vacation days per year
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team