+31 (0)70 3117822
Our prestigious client, a fast-growing global leader in industrial construction machinery throughout Europe and Asia, is looking for a Product Communication and Promotion Specialist to join their existing international team in Almere.
The perfect candidate is an experienced creative content creator, full of energy and enthusiasm to learn and grow by contributing to the success of the business. The Product Communication and Promotion Specialist will report to the Project Manager, Product Communication.
This is a newly-created position and plays a key role in product communication to inspire and engage internal and external salespeople in the client’s products.
Job Profile for Product Communication and Promotion Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Make internal product promotional videos and broadcast them to the company’s internal network
- Work very closely with Product Engineering and Marketing team, Branding, Content Marketing and Communication team and Sales team to develop and update effective product promotional materials
- Create short clip video series that help viewers understand the product uniqueness. Mainly you will talk about the company’s products including strengths/differentiations. This will include competitive comparisons from salesperson’s point of view but also from engineering point of view, using iPhone or GoPro videos or other similar devices
- Develop portal site and broadcast promotional materials to the client’s sales channels
- Further enhance the company’s YouTube channel focusing more on the client’s product uniqueness, encircling the organisation’s social networks effectively
- The successful candidate will have autonomy in deciding how to develop this project
Candidate Profile for Product Communication and Promotion Specialist
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in another language is an advantage
- Has a Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in communication, digital marketing, video making and editing, construction equipment or automotive (or similar) product marketing, digital marketing or product promotion/training
- Must have driving licence B
- Must have a good understanding of mechanical engineering
- A good content creator with the ability to talk in their own video publication
- Excellent and attractive presentation skills
- Proven ability to enrich other people’s imagination
- With a global perspective and a good storyteller
- Able to communicate internally and externally with people who have different cultural backgrounds
- Capable of producing good videos/photos using iPhone, GoPro, drone. Possess basic knowledge of editing videos/photos before they are passed to professionals
- Strong understanding of product promotion videos, and the ability to encircle product promotion strategies with the client’s various Internet channels
- Able to self-develop, listen to peoples’ opinions, and develop their own ideas to further develop the project
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursed
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural and international company
- Pension plan
- Performance-based bonus
- An additional compulsory annual bonus
- Training sections
- Opportunity to travel worldwide
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team