+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a Snackable Content Marketing Agency. They supply their clients with fresh content to increase their site traffic and empower their brand awareness and product visibility, online and offline.
They are currently expanding and are looking for a Product Content Web Editor to join their team in Rotterdam.
As a Product Content Web Editor, you will be responsible for the product descriptions, processing products according to priorities, providing all content with an optimal SEO value where involved and implementing content optimisation.
Job Profile for Product Content Web Editor
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Processing based on defined targets in a weekly sprint planning
Content Management System (CMS) product processing
- CMS for product content optimisation (online/offline)
- Management: specifications, images and product texts
Product detail page – Create product description
- Comprehensible texts, highlighting the most important product features
- Add Unique Selling Propositions (USPs)
Product detail page – Specifications
- Add all relevant and mandatory specifications
- Weekly filter maintenance for optimal customer experience
Product detail page – Other product content
- Optimise images in Photoshop for online use
- Enhance the Product detail page – colour variants, alternatives and ribbons
- Process customer-care questions regarding product content
Creation of articles
Article listing process
- Verify content spec-sheets with product content
- Contact with suppliers and other internal stakeholders
- Manage all specification profiles for your categories
- Keep specifications up-to-date
- Share and maintain with internal and external stakeholders
Candidate Profile for Product Content Web Editor
- Must be fluent in French, Dutch (or Flemish) and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of and interest in product content and content optimisation
- Proactive, responsible and passionate with the ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to interact and collaborate with other professionals in the digital world
- Competitive salary
- Possibility for internal growth
- Hybrid model of working (remote and on-site)
- Travel allowance
- Lively and informal work environment
- Remuneration commensurate with experience and actual skills
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team