+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is the world-leading software developer for steel connection design, member analysis, and code-checking concrete details.
Currently, they are looking for a Product Engineer to join their team in Zoetermeer.
In this role, you will be the critical technical point of contact for engineers in a given territory -Benelux.
Job Profile for Product Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide technical support via phone and email for the Steel and Concrete software solutions to help engineers get their projects done
- Create and maintain an online content platform for the company – product materials, knowledge base, videos, articles, and marketing collateral
- Demonstrate the company at meetings, workshops, conferences, webinars, and other events
- Provide software training to prospects and customers
- Localise (translate and adapt to local Eurocode Annex) and test new versions of the software and its interoperability (BIM) with linked structural analysis and CAD software
- Formulate clear proposals for the further software development based on customer feedback
Candidate Profile for Product Engineer
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of French is advantageous
- Master’s degree in Structural Engineering or similar
- 2+ years’ experience in an engineering role
- Strong structural engineering background and experience in stability calculations are a plus
- Knowledge of at least one CAE/FEA software used by structural engineers like SCIA Engineer, Dlubal RFEM, Advance Design or Buildsoft. CAD (Tekla, Revit) software knowledge is considered a plus
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to fit quickly into a progressive tech company
- Willingness to travel in the Benelux and to the company’s European offices
What Our Client Offers
- Annual base salary up to 55,2k (depending on experience), excluding 8% holiday pay
- 25 Holidays
- Local Office in Zoetermeer (NL), cooperation with offices in the Czech Republic (HQ), UK, Germany, and the USA
- Possibility of a company car or car allowance
- Home office possibility
- Exciting team in a cutting-edge technology company
- Experience in an international company
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team