+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is listed among the top 500 privately listed companies. They are reducing the carbon footprint, driving sustainability and creating savings by providing everything from PV Panels, Inverters and Solar Storage options to racking, components and all electrical needs.
Currently, they are looking for a Product Manager to join their team in Helmond. The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for managing and driving new and existing products. This includes sourcing new products, liaising with suppliers and engaging in negotiations.
Job Profile for Product Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Select new product, plan and source whilst developing distribution rights with vendors
- Set full product road-map go-to-market strategies including marketing, promotions and pricing strategies
- Conduct product training
- Manage and nurture the relationship between vendor and reseller
- Inventory control
- Prepare and analyse forecasts, Profit and Loss (PL) management
- Provide sales support and proactively work with the sales team to find new opportunities
- Analyse market data to identify trends/opportunities and create reports and/or presentations
- Prepare business plans with general guidance
- Monitor and measure the Profit and Loss (PL) of the product line and make recommendations for improvement
- Create detailed marketing strategies and programs
Candidate Profile for Product Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch & English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or have at least 3+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Electrical Engineering
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- Proven experience building productive internal and external working relationships
- Comprehensive knowledge of product management processes, policies and procedures and terminology in the PV industry
- Demonstrated background in exercising judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Good time management, organisational and communication skills
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done, reliable and flexible
What Our Client Offers
- Hybrid work model
- International environment
- Chance to work in a quickly-growing and innovative company
- Opportunity to work in a sustainability-oriented environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team