+31 (0)70 3117822
Our prestigious client, a fast-growing global leader in industrial construction machinery throughout Europe and Asia, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their existing international team in Almere.
If you are a strategic and analytical thinker and want to help our client’s products and business, this is the perfect role for you. You will report to the Head Manager, Product Engineering and Marketing department. Furthermore, this position has an important role in the pre and post product development processes.
Job Profile for Product Marketing Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Cooperate with the Sales team to understand market requirements to enhance existing products and new product developments. Collaborate with Research and Development (R&D) in Japan as well in this regard
- Portfolio management, including competitive analysis, performance and price positioning analysis. Main differentiators and value propositions outlining
- Total Product Management
- Together with the Communication department, R&D and Branding, and Content Marketing develop promotional and sales collateral materials in order to increase product awareness, educate internal and external stakeholders and recommend promotional and advertising strategies
- Lead a new model launch while actively engaging with different departments
- Train Dealer and Sales teams
Candidate Profile for Product Marketing Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in another language is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in the Marketing field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering or Marketing in the construction/crawler excavator industry (or similar)
- Minimum 3 years of team management/leadership experience
- Good knowledge of crawler excavators’ basic engineering mechanism and market requirements
- Experience working in an international environment
- Strong communicator and a good storyteller
- Excellent project management skills including cross-functional projects
- In-depth knowledge of an entire marketing process including data-driven analysis and the ability to take strategic decisions and make proposals
- Flexible to travel to countries within and out of Europe for on-site visits and training of the dealers. Occasional trips to Japan when a new product is released
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursed
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural and international company
- Pension plan
- Performance-based bonus
- An additional compulsory annual bonus
- Training sections
- Opportunity to travel worldwide
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team