+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leader in the software development market for online gambling. They sell their products to key players in the gambling industry including sports betting and casino.
They are currently expanding their development team and are now looking to hire a Product Owner to join them on location in Sofia or Plovdiv.
In this role, you will collaborate with business stakeholders in establishing a product vision and roadmap, that aligns with the company’s mission and goals, and you will be the Subject Matter Expert for assigned products.
Job Profile for Product Owner
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the Backlog, plan iterations, and elaborate on the user stories, ensuring that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared stories to work on
- Produce, analyse, refine and document business requirements into medium and long-term product roadmaps and get internal agreement with business stakeholders and provide visibility across the teams (IT and Business)
- Together with Product Owners, lead business review sessions and user acceptance testing sessions to ensure that the product design meets the requirements, reducing the rework and accelerating the pace of delivery
- Collaborate with the Scrum Masters to run successful release planning and sprint planning sessions, as well as sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Ensure the product functionality is properly documented
- Ensure good communication and training strategy on the released features
- Proactively resolve business users satisfaction issues
- Keep up to date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Candidate Profile for Product Owner
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in Computer Science or a related field is required
- 3-5 years experience working as a Product Owner in a technology company, writing user stories and epics, and following the development process through user story acceptance
- 3-5 years expertise in product management in an applicable industry or field
- Gambling industry experience is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, backlog management techniques (story slicing, story mapping) and metrics (burndown metrics, velocity, lead time, cycle time)
- Demonstrable expertise in Project Management fundamentals
- Proficiency with collaboration tools (e.g. JIRA Agile, Aha or equivalent, SharePoint, Confluence)
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and meeting coordination skills
- Adept at analysing and synthesising
- Able to draft documents that are clear and well structured
- Able to prioritise activities in the face of competing demands
What Our Client Offers
- Full-time employment and labour contract
- Friendly environment
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Opportunity for additional trainings and certifications
- Workflow that helps you to learn new things all the time
- Excellent working environment
- Food vouchers, birthday vouchers and multisport card
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Project bonuses
- Happy hour plus massages at the office
- Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation
- Great location in a brand-new building
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team