INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client provides mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments, creating exceptional results for their clients and the millions of people who count on them.
To expand their team, they are looking for a Product Owner Innovation to join their Almere, Rotterdam, Tilburg or Maastricht office.
As Product Owner Innovation you are one of the driving forces behind the success of the innovative solutions the company offers.
Job Profile for Product Owner Innovation
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead independently analytical projects in the field of innovation. This includes management, coordination of analyses and practical implementation of projects
- Demonstrate and present innovations, bring creative ideas to existing practices and develop new ones
- Back-office activities, including data mining
- Generate insights by setting up and implementing dashboards
- Develop and propose improvement proposals proactively
- Measure results after implementation of improvement projects
- On-site contact center auditing
Candidate Profile for Product Owner Innovation
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- HBO working and thinking level is required
- 2-3 years of work experience in innovation analytics or transformation projects
- Background in Business Analysis, Customer Services, Operations Management or Retail
- Customer-oriented and able to get to the core of the client’s question
- Must possess an analytical mindset and a sense of detail
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work environment
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel Allowance
- Pension plan
- Bike Plan
- Courses and certifications for personal development
- Dynamic, independent job in an ambitious working atmosphere
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team