+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leading provider of data and software services for the insurance industry. They have been on the market for more than 15 years and are rapidly expanding on a global scale.
Currently, they are looking for a data-oriented Product Owner (Property BeNeLux) to join their team in the Netherlands (with some presence in the Utrecht/Zeist office). The successful candidate will be working closely with the country stakeholders and the global product management organisations, to deliver added value solutions to customers.
Job Profile for Product Owner (Property BeNeLux)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Gain an in-depth level of understanding of the assigned product(s), including personas and use cases
- Align with the Demand Management process in order to prioritise features with the highest value
- Analyse stakeholders’ needs and conduct brainstorming sessions to extract the requirements, including the workflow and integration points (where relevant)
- Collaborate with the team, including Developers, QAs and Scrum Masters to deliver valuable product increments by driving the epics and user stories definition and participate in the agile ceremonies
- Manage the product backlog, contribute to the roadmap and align priorities
- Develop product documentation such as user guides and release notes to help countries understand better the new functionalities of the product and how to enable/release them
- Track and analyse product performance metrics (usage Analytics) driving data-based decisions
- Help to grow the business by supporting the sales team and customers with product expertise, by understanding and helping to improve product-market fit, and by stepping in where needed
Candidate Profile for Product Owner (Property BeNeLux)
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. French and additional languages are advantageous
- Requires a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of Product Owner experience and 3 years of working within a product or development function with Business to Business(B2B)/Software as a Service(SaaS) web applications
- Experience with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) Software Development frameworks and Atlassian tools
- Technical web applications awareness (HTML, CSS, XML, API) in order to effectively manage features
- Knowledge in platform solutions, InsurTech and/or Property&Casualty claims are considered a plus
- Self-organisation, discipline and flexibility to work with global teams in remote environments
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to identify opportunities and pain points through data and customers/stakeholders’ insights
- Excellent communication and team skills and ability to communicate requirements and goals efficiently to the teams involved
What Our Client Offers
- Pension Plan
- Company Fitness
- Insurances contributions
- Reimbursement of display screen glasses
- Mobile phone and laptop
- 27 vacation days minimum per annum
- Remote work is possible with occasional visits to the office in Zeist
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team