+31 (0)70 3117822
Our prestigious client, a fast-growing global leader in industrial construction machinery throughout Europe and Asia, is looking for a Product Promotion and Training Manager to join their existing international team in Almere.
The perfect candidate is able to think outside of the box, full of energy and enthusiasm to learn and grow by contributing to the success of the business. The Product Promotion and Training Manager will report to the Head Manager, Product engineering and Marketing department.
This is a newly created position and has a crucial role in product promotion and training to engage internal and external salespeople to the client’s products.
Job Profile for Product Promotion and Training Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Collaborate with Branding, Content Marketing and Communication / Sales / Product Engineering and Marketing departments
- Together with them, establish and keep up to date effective product sales training materials, programs, strategies, and perform product trainings for the company’s teams and Dealer Sales teams
- Create the sales training materials include product strengths, as well as competitive analysis from the point of view of both salespeople and engineers. This is done by using PowerPoint, videos or other similar platforms for product sales training materials. Product promotional materials are mostly short video series that showcases the uniqueness of the product. Tools to be mixed and used according to the target audiences
- Broadcasting promotional materials through the company’s website including SNS channels, product pages, dealer portal site. Creating a new broadcasting platform is also welcome
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on the product’s uniqueness and the value proposition along with different team members
- Assist the Sales team in engaging with Dealer Sales teams and end-user
Candidate Profile for Product Promotion and Training Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in another language is an advantage
- Has a Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Sales or Engineering, within the in the construction/crawler excavator industry (or similar)
- Good knowledge of crawler excavators basic engineering mechanism and market requirements
- Strong skills in videos/photos creation using iPhone, GoPro, Drone
- Basic skills in editing videos/photos before they are sent to professionals
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and ability to encircle product promotion strategies with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in an international environment and communicate effectively; be a good story teller
- Proactive, self-starter, creative, able to read in between the lines and manage cross-functional teams
- Flexible to travel to countries within and out of Europe for site visit and training of the dealers, as well as to Japan when a new product is released
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursed
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural and international company
- Pension plan
- Performance based bonus
- An additional compulsory annual bonus
- Training sections
- Opportunity to travel worldwide
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team