+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a fast-growing, market-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) provider of solutions dedicated to the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom (KBB) retail industry. Currently, they have more than 500 employees across Europe, North America, Africa and APAC. Their software enables kitchen, bathroom, furniture and fenestration retailers and manufacturers to make their customers’ dream rooms, homes and buildings a reality by providing software that makes design and management easy.
They are currently looking for three Product Support Agents to join their team in Apeldoorn. The Product Support Agent is responsible for providing the best support and service to their customers. This includes responding to queries in the most efficient way and adding value to their customers.
Please note that there are three vacant positions for the role of Product Support Agent.
Job Profile for Product Support Agent
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide email, telephone and remote product support to customers
- Help and guide customers using our client’s products
- Work on the Support Task List in Zendesk (Customer Relationship Management tool)
- Define the problem, report and follow up
- Register and report calls in our client’s ticket system (Zendesk) to keep track of history and statistics
- Report news or issues in team meetings or to the Team Leader
- Report product errors in internal tools (4DT, CERT) in English
- Participate in team meetings and share knowledge and information
- Ask Customer Support Specialist or Customer Support Manager for help in case of questions or refer more complex support queries to second level support
- Take direction from Customer Support Manager
Candidate Profile for Product Support Agent
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- 1-2 years of experience working in IT OR basic education in IT
- Customer Service experience is advantageous
- Experience with remote tools is preferred
- CRM/ticket system tool experience (preferably Zendesk) is a plus
- Intermediate computer knowledge/experience (Windows, MS Office, some hardware) is a must
- Clear and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Customer service-oriented, patient and resilient
- A good problem solver
- Hard-working attitude
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
What Our Client Offers
- Pension Plan
- Sick leave days paid at 100% for a max of 52 weeks
- 25 vacation days
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team