+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client is a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market that has the goal to empower every person and organisation on the planet to achieve more. This is their inspiration and work drive and it is pushing them to challenge the status quo every day. Employees' achievements and empowerment are of the highest priority – providing meaning to their work, ensuring they have the freedom and reach to help make a global difference.
We are currently looking for a Project Technical Manager to join their team in Schiphol.
Job Profile for Project Technical Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Drive and manage Recurring Billing Projects in Retail and Telco in the EMEA Region
- Partner with different Categories’ Account Teams to build and model Recurring Billing information and content to be shared with partners in the forming phase of new projects
- Partner with regional Account Teams, Recurring Billing Distributor and our client’s Partners to scope Recurring Billing projects and build work back launch project plans and go-to-market plans
- Share partner insights and build mitigation plans with key stakeholders to solve potential project blockers
- Track Recurring Billing Technical Integration progress and provide regular updates to project progress
- Partner with Category teams to ensure project resources are in place on time for launches, including project contracts, Stock-Keeping Units (SKU) build and publish
- Partner with regional Channel and Sales teams to ensure execution/training is organised and in place for Recurring Billing launches
- Ensure systems are set up for tracking Partner/Project performance following launch
Candidate Profile for Project Technical Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experienced working with Sales or Marketing for software products
- Should have experience working with Partners as they will be representing our Client and their values to their Partners
What Our Client Offers
- Open plan office with a dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Medical allowance
- Mobile working allowance
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team