Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client’s mission is to give people the power to build communities and bring the world closer together. They are the creators of some of the most popular social media platforms and applications, which are used daily by billions of people around the world.
Currently, they are looking for an experienced Client Solutions Manager (CSM) Global Account to join their team in Amsterdam. If this sounds like your dream job, please do not hesitate to apply.
Please note that this is a contracting position and candidates who wish to work as freelancers (ZZP'ers) will not be considered.
Job Profile for Client Solutions Manager (CSM) Global Account
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Manage strategic marketing conversations with clients, agencies, and partners
- Educate clients on products, new solutions, and best practices to drive adoption and grow the existing business partnership
- Use data and insights to guide the strategy and implementation of the client solutions against the client's partner's marketing objectives
- Build and manage relationships with key clients, agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Advice on media, measurement, and creative strategy to deliver against client goals
- Collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and ability to manage complex workstreams
- Flawless management of internal account operations (revenue delivery, media recommendations, troubleshooting issues, optimisation opportunities)
- Be an active contributor to the regional sales team to contribute to overall team goals and development
Candidate Profile for Client Solutions Manager (CSM) Global Account
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Economics, Business, Statistics, Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 6 years’ experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies
- Solid understanding of brand measurement fundamentals
- Understanding of traditional media and video ecosystem is a plus
- Experience working directly with/at top-tier agencies (advertising/digital/media), and/or demonstrated industry experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal) at all levels of an organisation or external speaker events
- Solid understanding of customer marketing funnel and traditional marketing ecosystem
- Experience working with Excel and delivering actionable insights
- Ability to act as a consultant for partners, establishing meaningful relationships and driving clients to action
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and with multiple layers within the organisation (internally and externally); Able to lead multiple projects with minimal direction while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Effective and creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and/or statistical packages such as R, SAS, SPSS
- Ability to travel as needed for client and agency meetings (once or twice a month)
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary and an attractive bonus scheme
- Be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience within an international company
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate change
- A dynamic working environment in a technologically progressive office
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team