Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Would you like to join a team of great hardworking and flexible people?
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years market experience. They are currently looking for a Hub Logistics Specialist to join their team in The Hague.
Job Profile for Hub Logistics Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate gold shipments to the field destination, providing solutions those fit destinations requirements and controlling costs while ensuring that all shipments are exported in compliance with Hub customs requirements as well as destinations requirements
- Manage logistics operations to ensure efficient and accurate delivery of shipments and to build long-term logistics relationship with business segments
- Manage all exceptional processes and ensure compliance
- Track all cargo movements in the assigned region from booking to final delivery
- Report and investigate any process deviation to ensure continuous improvement on service quality
- Provide daily operational support to business segments and Procurement Specialists regarding expected shipment and arrival dates by proactively monitoring shipments
- Assess carrier performance with respect to on-time delivery and on-time pick-up
- Continually search opportunities for improvement in transportation processes
- Ensure internal alignment and common goals/objectives to support internal customers
- Comply with applicable company policies including but not limited to finance, personnel, and QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment)
- Monitor Logistics providers delivery of service on a day to day basis, report any service quality deviation
- Collaborate with various teams and organisations
Candidate Profile for Hub Logistics Specialist
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have a Bachelor or Master Degree in related fields of Supply Chain / Engineering / Manufacturing or Business Administration
- Able to think strategically, analyse large amount of data and information objectively, and make quick decisions
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Power Point is required
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaborative skills are a must
- Understanding of general logistics processes / local logistics rules and regulations is required
- Proficiency / working knowledge of Transportation Management System, (TMS) is preferred
- Able to work independently
- Prepare and maintain routine records
- Maintain good working relationships with supervisors and peers
- Able to work well under pressure
- Demonstrate principled leadership with sound business ethics and consistency with principles, values, and behaviour
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a supportive team
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team