Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Part-Time Team Assistant in Delft. Their team in Delft is focused on exploring and developing the next generation of quantum hardware, working in a laboratory with the state-of-the-art technology and helping the world by creating unprecedented possibilities.
As a Team Assistant, you will provide support with the onboarding of new team members ensuring that they have everything they need to start. Furthermore, you will assist with some PA activities such as booking meetings.
Please note that this is a part-time role for 20-30 h/week and Wednesdays are mandatory working days. The advertised salary above is based on the part-time hours accordingly. Additionally, there will be some sporicidal travel to their main office in Schiphol.
Do you want to join one of the most innovative and advanced companies in the world? If so, then apply today.
Job Profile for Part-Time Team Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be responsible for on- and off-boarding of employees in Delft
- First point of contact for the Delft Full-Time Employees (FTEs) and contractors
- Arrange access to space for employees and University people (the company collaborates with lecturers and students specialised in the field)
- Get quotes, request POs, track orders
- Be responsible for travel expenses and booking travel for hiring managers
- Manage visitor requests/needs
- Procurement: order IT equipment, software licenses, furniture, books, etc., and add them in the finance tool for tracking and invoice payment
- Work closely with the Executive Assistant, the facility manager and the university assistant
- Assign office desks to people as well as own and maintain the office space
- Order lunches and book rooms
- Ensure compliance of administrative operational policies and procedures
- Ongoing stock inventory and ordering of lab materials
Candidate Profile Part-Time Team Assistant
- Must be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken. Intermediate level of English is required as well
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are highly preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong administrative skills are required
- Positive and enthusiastic, team-player
- Work meticulously and is highly organised
What Our Client Offers
- Open plan office with dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team