Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, an international company, provides a complete data protection solutions for home, small businesses and IT professionals. From cloud backup and disaster recovery to data migration, high availability and endpoint protection, their flexible solutions can be tailored to meet the data protection needs of any business.
The data protection solutions are strengthened by their outstanding team members and through strategic acquisitions. They are laser focus on security and their track record of meeting customers' unique requirements are two more reasons why businesses around the globe depend on our client’s services.
Our client is hiring a Professional Services Engineer – Europe to join their team. If you are eager to work in such dynamic, please apply today.
Please note: For this job you can work remotely
Job Profile for Professional Services Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide data protection consulting and implementation services remotely or onsite
- Work with partners and customers to ensure they become self-sufficient with company’s solutions and manageability
- Provide technical solutions and deployment options and quickly compose statements of work (SOW), project plans and articulate product configurations effectively
- Train customers on deployments and operational use
- Be responsible for technical documentation including data protection plans, Visio diagrams and solution designs
- Create basic scripts to automate workflows
- Be responsible for storage protocols: SAN (Storage Area Network), NAS (Network Attached Storage) with RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) specific configurations for server hardware
Candidate Profile for Professional Services Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. German is preferable
- Bachelor of Science degree in a technical discipline or equivalent 3 to 5 years of professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Data protection and disaster recovery experience – is a plus
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting is a plus
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019 OS and server administration is required
- Knowledge of RTO (Recovery Time Objective)/RPO (Recovery Point Objective) backup policies is required
- Must have previous experience supporting and/or implementing SaaS software solutions
- Be customer focused and analytical minded
- Data migration and replication familiarity is a plus
- Comfortability with complex technical environments is required
- Able to multi-task and work under dynamic conditions and constraints with minimal supervision i.e. strong analytical, prioritisation, time management, and follow-up skills
- Be familiar with UNIX and LINUX operating systems
- Basic network administration experience across all Microsoft Windows platforms is preferred
- Basic network administration experience (i.e. TCP/IP, Active Directory, LDAP, HTTPs, etc.) is highly preferred
- Basic understanding of Virtualisation technologies (VMWare ESX / vSphere and Hyper-V) is desirable
- Be familiar with Microsoft Exchange, SQL and SharePoint
- Storage RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) conceptual knowledge is desired
- A track record of good judgment and decision-making in positions with significant responsibility
- Be highly autonomous and be able to independently identify high value projects and drive them to completion
- Demonstrate leadership capability in cross-functional team environments
- Have and be able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on important topics
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive Salary/Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team