Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Quantum Data Scientist to joint their team in Delft.
Our client has been studying quantum computing for several years and has become the world’s center of expertise on topological quantum computing. The research effort includes a staff of theoretical and experimental teams around the world. The team is developing a full-stack quantum computer, consisting of a quantum plane, cryogenic control and readout circuitry, classical control processor, runtime software and quantum language compiler. To help interpret the large amount of data generated by our qubit experiments.
Please note that the deadline for this opportunity is 27-12-2018 at 12.00. Applications later than 12.00 won’t be considered.
Job Profile for Quantum Data Scientist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building topological qubits, leveraging the data analysis skills to uncover actionable insights that accelerate our qubit development
- Developing the use cases for advanced statistics, predictive data science and ML
- Working with experimental and theory teams, you will tailor, design and deliver data-driven insights and solutions as required by the rest of the quantum team
- The results will help to guide and refine the experimental direction, providing a crucial information for the decision making
Candidate Profile for Quantum Data Scientist
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Ph.D. or MS degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, or related field
- Background in physics, quantum mechanics, or quantum, engineering extra credit
- 3+ years of proven experience in applying predictive data analysis techniques to real-world business or applied scientific problems
- Strong knowledge and experience with key engineering and data science
- Have strong software development/knowledge and experience in machine learning, deep learning, anomaly detection, predictive analysis, and exploratory data analysis
- High level of numeracy with a quantitative/statistical background. A strong attention to detail, natural curiosity and an ability to problem-solve creatively
- Ability to succeed in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working in a small “startup” environment, agile prototyping, and facing new ideas
- Experience with python, statistical software, and Machine Learning techniques
- Python, including Pandas, scikit-learn, numpy
- Setting up, maintaining and using cloud-based relational databases
- Experience with Linux (bash scripting), Azure and Docker are a plus
What Our Client Offers
- Laptop & Mobile
- Open plan office with dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be a part of a passionate and driven team
- Travel allowance
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team