Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Solution Sales Professional Education to support their Western Europe Team.
Our client is on a mission to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. Their culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables the client to make customer-first decisions in everything they do. In doing so, our client creates life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help them achieve their mission. Nowhere is this mission more alive, and our opportunity so great, than in the education industry.
The profound workplace shift that has taken place has created a need for talent development and reskilling to meet current and future demands. We live in a global, connected, and ever-changing world where people are our client’s most important and needed natural resource. Our client must prepare them to be successful today and to create future leaders. Our client is a learning company and education remains a core priority for them and to help them respond to market trends, education digital transformation opportunities and ready students for a changing workforce come and join a team that is empowering every student on the planet to achieve more.
Must be in possession of a car and a valid driver’s license
Job Profile for Solution Sales Professional Education
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Expand strategic education customer relationships to drive impact, targeted business growth and develop a multi-year Digital Transformation strategy
- Grow the mindset of customers, partner and the client’s sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase the case for change and the client’s unique value proposition for education
- Remain focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers on a jointly agreed customer Digital Transformation strategy and maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Lead the orchestration of the company’s sales teams, subject matter experts (SMEs), partners, and customers to develop, outline, and implement Digital Transformation plans to drive successful deployment and usage of Windows and O365 in the classroom
- Support large and managed 1:1 device deals via proactive engagement with Ministries of Education, education foundations, and channel partners
- Be the single point of accountability for creating and nurturing strong relationships with School Leaders and Educators in targeted accounts to:
- Drive student and educator usage by focusing on strategic Modern Classroom workloads in Office 365 (Forms, Teams with School Data Sync and OneNote) with identity (Azure Active Directory), device security and modern management (Intune MDM & MAM and AutoPilot)
- Grow usage of integrated learning solutions on the Microsoft platform (Office 365, School Data Sync, Teams)
- Grow and protect Windows 10 device share by creating demand for experiences specific to Microsoft 365 for Education (Office 365, Windows 10, Intune for Education)
- Proactively planning and managing Proof of Concept projects that drive customer objectives, outcomes and success, creating lighthouse examples of digital transformation through seminars, workshops, webinars, and direct engagement
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your technical, sales, industry, and competitive knowledge and capabilities
- Provide insight and feedback from customers and partners to the Company’s Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in education industry solutions
Candidate Profile for Solution Sales Professional Education
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Must have 3-5 years of technology-related experience, with experience in immersive and inclusive learning experiences, Online Productivity tools, Windows, mobility and devices
- Must have a strong solution sales background
- Experience selling Devices is preferred. You will be working closely with the partners and directly with the customers to identify leads and opportunities
- Should have the expertise and ability to explain key end-user solutions and technical architectures aligned to a customer maturity framework/path in Windows 10 Pro and Education, Office 365 clients and Modern Classroom deployment tools such as Identity with Azure Active Directory Premium (AAD P1), Intune (MDM and MAM) and Teams with School Data Sync (SDS) set-up. And looking holistically end to end to the resources ready for deployment & adoption (usage) assistance for smooth customer experience
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt and master new concepts and technologies to be able to impact their adoption and usage
- A passionate self-starter that is driven to not only meet, but surpass goals – team player
- Experience in working for Distribution or Reseller is a bonus
- Possess executive maturity, presence and experience in building trust with education business decision makers articulating and demonstrating the company’s and partner solution value propositions, with specific emphasis on solutions related to immersive and inclusive learning experiences
- Ability to drive digital transformation in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions, with an understanding of competitive technologies to address competitive threats and navigate complex customer environments
- Understand partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
What Our Client Offers
- Laptop & Mobile
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Open plan office with dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team