+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client’s technology enriches the lives of millions of online users every day. The company has developed social platforms and digital products for everyone who likes to socialise, play games, listen to music or watch TV. They are on their way to global expansion and are committed to investing in talent and technological innovations. What started as a small social media company in 1998, is now a corporate conglomerate with a wide-ranging business and investment portfolio that keeps growing.
They are looking to hire an experienced Public Affairs Manager to join their team in Amsterdam.
Job Profile for Public Affairs Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Comply with all laws and regulations within government relations activities and across the organisation
- Manage complexity and provide insights and understanding of domestic and larger geopolitical issues to effectively solve problems
- Work collaboratively with and leverage the expertise of the Global Public Policy team, Legal, and the Business units to ensure alignment with the company's short and longer-term goals and objectives
- Engage and work closely with industry partners, trade associations and other organisations to support the business and common industry positions
- Exercise sound judgment and business/political acumen to drive effective and persuasive public policy strategies
- Provide effective communication, both in business writings and in oral communications
- Work with honesty, integrity and authenticity at all times
Candidate Profile for Public Affairs Manager
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency of another European language (Dutch, Spanish, French or German) is an advantage
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in International Law, International Relations, Public Relations, Political sciences or similar
- 5 – 8 years of experience in an international, multi-cultural position relevant to policy-making, geopolitical issues, public relations or public affairs
- Experience in both government or private sector organisations is acceptable
- Internet industry experience will be considered an advantage
- Experience with content creation (speech writing) is considered a plus
- Political acumen and knowledge of the Asian geopolitical context is a plus
- A high degree of autonomy and ability to travel
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Remote work flexibility
- Extensive training
- Modern office environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team