+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is looking for an enthusiastic Public Relations Manager to join their Corporate Communications team in Schiphol.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to gain broad, hands-on experience across multiple areas and having lots of exposure.
The PR Manager is responsible for supporting the PR Manager Lead working within the Netherlands organisation. Our Client strongly believes in the integrated use of their various channels and contacts, and in the continuous engagement with their stakeholders and customers so that they can collectively experience the innovative power and value of the organisation. To this end, the PR team works closely with the marketing communication managers, the digital team and internal communication within the Marketing and Operations organisation.
Job Profile for Public Relations Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Focus on support, implementation and impact of PR activities and programs
- Take care of the implementation within local messaging in line with applicable branding and (local) tone-of-voice
- Responsible for high-quality implementation and effectiveness as well as measurable, and efficient activities
- Contributing to a strong, professional Marketing and Operations organisation
- Adept and improve, based on analysis and clear reporting of activities for local, West-European and corporate teams
- Looking after media, executing PR activities, preparing executives to do media engagement, interviews, setting up an event, getting involved in CSR
- Use the local PR and Citizenship strategy to support both campaigns and programs based on the needs of the local market
- Contribute to a clear and tight process that is managed by the PR manager, while you:
- Put quality first
- Interpret and make optimal use of data
- Check on gained experiences and local brand policy
- Align with internal stakeholders (WE area and Corporate stakeholders) and any third parties
- Monitor the results, adjust if necessary, report and communicate with stakeholders and evaluate on impact, quality, time and money, then record this in a project file
- The role mainly stands for decisiveness in execution and implementation, which should lead to active use, purchase or recommendation of our products and services
Candidate Profile for Public Relations Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in communications, marketing, PR, etc.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role is required
- Great to have a tech background and interest, dealing with areas such as Azure, Dynamics etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, service-oriented, can-do attitude, attention to detail, excellent language sense
- Good writer and communicator
- Fresh, creative and proactive with a holistic approach and excellent project management skills
- Passion for digital, social media and integrated marketing communication
- Well-developed analytical capabilities
What Our Client Offers
- Work in a dynamic international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Open-plan office with dedicated workspace (post-Covid/currently working from home)
- Travel allowance
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team