Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client is expanding their DevOps centre in the Netherlands. Do you want to be part of this new team in Rotterdam as a Python Developer? If so, we would love to speak to you as soon as possible. We will provide you and, if needed, your family full relocation and everything you will need to have a flying start here in the Netherlands.
Most importantly, our client’s DevOps team in the Netherlands is 50% women, 50% men and from all different backgrounds.
If this international team and state of the art solutions energises you, then we would like to have a first interview with you to provide you all the details you will need.
Job Profile for Python Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be part of an agile team that takes care of the entire life cycle of innovative applications
- Take care of design, development of new functionalities in an enabling layer, which is part of our client’s Voip Business products
- Further development of an enabling layer based on Python code base
- Implement/ develop operational support tools, concepts and infrastructure (DevOps)
- Guarantee of quality and maintainability by using automated tests (including E2E testing), continuous refactoring and more
- Ensure that requirements are implemented sustainable, entrepreneurial and according to best practices
- Work for SAFe in an interdisciplinary Scrum team and you proactively tackle challenges, enjoy learning, and bring with you a wide of experience
Candidate Profile for Python Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. German language skills are an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or, Fachhochschule, FH, in computer sciences or equivalent education is preferred
- Extensive experience with Python development
- Broad experience with Automated Building, CI / CD is not unfamiliar
- Experience with my SQL
- Good Cloud Foundry knowledge
- Experience in modern development methodologies, Clean Code, GitOps
What Our Client Offers
- Full relocation package
- 200 euros cell phone and internet allowance
- Transportation allowance
- More than competitive salary
- 24 paid vacation days plus all Dutch national holidays
- Modern work environment
- Self-steering teams
- Sick leave will be covered 100% from day 1
- 12% Pension ruling
- If applicable: 30% Tax ruling
- And much more
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team