+31 (0)70 338 4416
Our client is a successful, dynamic technology business operating in the telecommunications industry. They enable enterprises and service providers to build and operate all-IP voice networks for delivering unified communications, contact centres, and hosted business services, whether in the cloud or on-premises.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join their team in Almere.
Job Profile for QA Automation Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work closely with other QA engineers, system architects and developers in the Netherlands, Israel and Romania
- Handle all technical activities in relation to automated testing with full project and solution responsibility from the design phase until the phase where the software is ready to be handed over as a general release
- Build and maintain automated test environments for the client’s products
- Test web applications, combined with back-end integration testing
- Write automated test plans and create, maintain, and execute test cases
Candidate Profile for QA Automation Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have 4+ years of work experience as a QA engineer
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience with test automation and the testing of web applications
- Working knowledge in Web, API and Database (DB) testing and in setting up test environments and test data to execute test cases
- Able to define test strategies: identify what needs to be tested, when, how – and the corresponding risks
- Experience in setting up test frameworks and in non-functional testing (performance and security)
- Proficiency with Microsoft technologies, Python, RobotFramework
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and quick learner with excellent communication and analytical skills
- Possess a proactive approach allowing you to be self-providing and quick learning, in order to mitigate impediments
- Knowledge of Agile practices (specifically Scrum)
- Proficiency in testing cloud-based solutions
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Hands-on experience with Git, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) systems
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- 24 vacation days
- Opportunity to work for a highly innovative company and a leader in its industry
- A chance for a long-term career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team