+31 (0)70 3117822
Our prestigious client, a fast-growing global leader in industrial construction machinery throughout Europe and Asia, is looking for a well-disciplined Quality Assurance QA Specialist to join their existing international team and help improve the quality of their products in Europe.
The Quality Assurance (QA) specialist plays a significant role in ensuring our client’s excavators meet certain desired quality standard to stay competitive. The successful candidate will report to Manager – Quality assurance group.
Job Profile for Quality Assurance QA Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work in close cooperation with the assembling service provider to ensure the final quality of the excavators matches the company’s quality standard before delivery
- Collaborate with the QA department in Japan for everything related to quality assurance
- Create and deliver training programs to the assembling service provider at intervals
- Authorise or deauthorise service provider’s final QA report and indicate the reasons to correct
- Establish and keep up to date additional quality assurance policy guidelines
- Oversee the assembling process and make correction proposal from a QA standpoint
- Listen to customer complaints and suggest corrective measures. If needed, examine the assembling process and develop effective corrective measures. Collaborate with the mother company in Japan to find out if it is attributed to the mother factory’s process
- Keep a QA board at the assembling site and update it daily
Candidate Profile for Quality Assurance QA Specialist
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in another European language is a plus
- University degree or equivalent is required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control positions in construction or agriculture machinery industry, truck and car industry
- Must have good understanding of crawler excavators’ (or similar products) engineering mechanism
- QA knowledge of industrial tools, factory process and methodologies. Six Sigma training certification is a plus
- Able to communicate internally and externally with people who have a different cultural background
- Extensive comprehension of ISO 9000 and the full manufacturing process of construction machinery. Able to perform data-driven analysis and make good proposals
- Able to lead and manage cross-functional projects
- Have wide-ranging experience in executing corrective/preventive measures and ability to make people understand the importance of it
- Able to travel to Japan for meetings and QA training etc.
- Have a global perspective and challenger’s mindset
- Excavator (or similar) testing skill is an advantage
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursed
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural and international company
- Pension plan
- Performance-based bonus
- An additional compulsory annual bonus
- Training sections
- Opportunity to travel worldwide
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team