+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is an international company that provides life science tools. It enables customer development and commercialisation of life-saving regenerative medicine cellular therapies. They develop, manufacture and market hypothermic storage and freezing solutions for cells, tissues and organs. Their platform of solutions is highly valued in the regenerative medicine, biobanking and drug discovery markets.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join their dynamic, high-energy corporate culture.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing quality reviews and verification of pharmaceutical/biological products and associated documents with accuracy and compliance with customer/product requirements and regulations. You will be assisting with Quality Assurance document review and approvals.
Job Profile for Quality Assurance Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform Quality review and verification on incoming and outgoing shipments and associated paperwork
- Review equipment logbooks and documents
- Review and update standard operating procedures
- Assist in Client audits
- Assist in maintaining controlled documents
Candidate Profile for Quality Assurance Specialist
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A bachelor degree is required (preferably in Life Science) or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a Quality-related role in a GxP facility
- Proven ability to communicate with management and business leaders in a global operations setting
- Must have a good understanding of EU GDP processes standards
What Our Client Offers
- 25 Vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company
- Training provided
- Opportunity to learn more about the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry
- International work environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team