Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Would you enjoy being part of an innovative organisation where everyone’s ideas are important, success is shared and people are trusted? How about one where being and thinking unconventionally is encouraged and making your clients the heroes is the norm? Our client creates people analytics platforms to help those that work with them easily get useful feedback from their employees. If this role of Quality Control Analyst sounds like your dream company, then don’t hesitate, apply today.
Job Profile for Quality Control Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure quality of the product, employ both quality control techniques and quality assurance practices to ensure utmost quality in the company’s highly customized web-based products
- Develop, administer and maintain in-process quality checklists
- Requires facilitation of teams focused on root-cause analysis
- Help develop and maintain key quality control metrics
- Be involved in one-on-one training and team training
- Work well with other organisations to align best practices, utilizing collaborate approach in support of the company’s Quality Culture
- Develop and execute custom quality plans and validations based on technical specification
Candidate Profile for Quality Control Analyst
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Must have 5+ years applied experience as a Quality Control Analyst, or equivalent, in a technology company
- Have experience with testing web-based applications
- Be proficient in MS Excel including the use of advanced Excel Functions
- Have strong process orientation; attention to detail
- Have strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Is capable of project management, and implementation skills.
- Have the ability to interact and communicate with stakeholders of varying levels of expertise
- Have ability to translate defects into business impacts, compliance risk, procedures and process changes and user needs
- Experience with MySQL and database experience is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- Flat organisation
- Lots of possibility to grow
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team