+31 (0)70 338 4416
Would you like to join a team of great hardworking and flexible people?
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years market experience. They are currently looking for a Receptionist to join their team in Coevorden.
Please note that this is a part-time position (25-30h/week) with a temporary contract duration (until April 11th, 2022).
Job Profile for Receptionist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Deal with Taxi/Hotel/Training bookings
- Answer reception phone and forward to correct person
- Collect the post from the Post office in town, once a week
- Process invoices received by post and send to the correct person for payment
- Follow up on reminders received and forward to Finance department for action
- Order supplies such as cleaning supplies, canteen supplies, office supplies
- Create purchase orders for supplies and monitor payment of invoices
- Assist when the company receives final demands, letters from Debt Collectors or Supply Stops
- Upload all direct debits into 1 click
- Follow up on missing credit invoices for the Finance department
- Scan and forward all letters received from tax department to the responsible person
- Run and prepare reports in QUEST
Candidate Profile for Receptionist
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch or German is an advantage
- Have excellent communication skills
- Professional, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and multitasking capabilities
- Technical prowess is highly desirable
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a supportive team
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team