+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a leading provider of collaboration, development and issue tracking software for teams. Right now they are growing faster than ever and are on the lookout for two Recruiters to join their Talent Acquisition team in Amsterdam. You will have the chance to be part of a company that offers an innovative set of products and is dedicated to an ever-evolving approach for building successful teams.
Are you a creative professional who can find amazing talent and support them throughout the hiring process? Then we are looking for you.
Please note that this is a remote position.
Job Profile for Recruiter
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
All parts of the recruitment life cycle, including:
- Driving candidate pipeline
- Branding the company as an employer of choice
- Guiding hiring manager relationships
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and agile environment
- Develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally
Candidate Profile for Recruiter
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 4 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, ideally gained from a mix of internal and agency environments
- Strong sourcing skills
- Recruitment experience in the software industry will be considered a big plus
- Able to adopt a consultative and customer-focused approach with the hiring manager community and create win/win outcomes
- High sense of urgency and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Initiative – you should be resourceful in hunting for information and unafraid to ask questions
- Willing to use innovative sourcing methodologies and non-traditional channels to find new candidates
- Understand how fast-paced and competitive the software industry is and have the experience and drive to thrive in it
- Interest or experience in how employer branding can help directly influence your recruiting pipelines
What Our Client Offers
- An industrial office with great, hip facilities located in the heart of Amsterdam (post Covid)
- International and fun working environment
- 25 paid holidays
- Opportunity to meet with top-notch technical professionals
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team