+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client, a world-leading professional services company with a focus on real estate, infrastructure and natural resources, is looking for a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist Benelux to join their team in Amsterdam.
As part of the European recruiting team, you will be located at the European hub in Amsterdam where you will cover the end-to-end recruiting process for the business units in the Benelux. You will lead the Junior Recruiter and work closely with the Europe Recruitment Manager and the wider European recruitment team.
Job Profile for Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist Benelux
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work closely with hiring managers to define recruitment needs and plan the hiring process
- Create and publish job adverts and social media campaigns
- Source candidates utilising a variety of mediums such as social media, referrals, networking, events etc.
- Screen and interview candidates by phone, video or in person
- Coordinate and manage hiring team interviews
- Manage offer and negotiation process
- Update the applicant tracking system to ensure accurate reporting
- Manage all communication with candidates from the moment they apply/are approached until offer acceptance
- Build a Talent Pipeline in order to cover short and long-term workforce capability for the business
- Lead the Junior Recruiter
Candidate Profile for Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist Benelux
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience in end-to-end recruiting or talent acquisition
- Passion for recruiting and finding top talents in a challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to build relationships with stakeholders and candidates
- Motivated, flexible and results-driven
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan and additional insurance
- Well-being allowance
- Travel allowance
- Interesting job environment in an international company
- Opportunities to learn and grow within an experienced team
- Hybrid work environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team