Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Do you want to work for a young professional established startup in Bulgaria with a twist? Blue Lynx is hiring in Varna.
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multi-lingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are Dutch, Bulgarian and international who share the following collective elements: multicultural, multilingual and who are globally orientated.
We are hiring a Recruitment Administrator, are you interested?
Do you want to be one of our first team members to kick start this exciting, innovative and fast-moving office? Blue Lynx has a great reputation due to our professional service, work ethics and fun multi-cultural team which is passionate about our core values, mission and vision. ( Please see our website for our core values, mission and vision www.bluelynx.com.) We are eager to grow our team in Varna. We are excited that this startup will be managed by Blue Lynx staff who have many years of industry experience obtained whilst working Blue Lynx in the Netherlands.
This position is perfect for someone who is quick on their feet and, who is adaptable, flexible and finds a challenge exciting rather than it being an obstacle.
Are you proactive, communicative, motivated, hardworking, friendly, and a people person? If so, you are exactly the colleague we are looking for in Varna, Bulgaria.
Job Profile for Recruitment Administrator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Register and check incoming CVs in the Blue Lynx CRM
- Screen and approve candidates
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date administration in the CRM throughout the whole recruitment cycle
- Manage email correspondence with candidates, organise CVs and other admissions documentation
- Call all newly registered candidates
- Liaise with candidates by telephone and email to schedule interviews for Recruiters
- Maintain constant communication with Recruiters regarding newly registered candidates and/or when necessary the whole Recruitment cycle
- Answer general telephone calls and inform callers about our services in a polite, informative and interested manner
- Coordinate appointments
- Work in close cooperation with Recruitment consultants and Talent Sourcers
- Prepare and advertise job vacancies for our company website as well as external job boards including LinkedIn
- Communicate with candidates regarding job vacancies
- Qualify and select suitable candidates for job vacancies from the database and job site CV databases as and when requested
Candidate Profile for Recruitment Administrator
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken. Any additional European language is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Must have some relevant experience (1-3 years is preferred)
- Excellent Word skills – working with tables, reformatting, and able to resolve serious formatting issues
- Experience with databases and Outlook – to a high level
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work in a high and fast pace environment
- Strong organisational skills and be able to prioritise effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Ability to communicate and comprehend accurately, clearly and concisely
- Accurate typing skills
- Ability to research using internet search engines
- Must be a people person with strongly developed social skills, adaptability and flexibility in order to service various departments
- Experience working with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Well- organised with an excellent eye for detail
- Pro-active attitude
- Result oriented
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Good sense of humour and ability to work in a team of internationals who work hard and laugh hard
- Team Player
What Blue Lynx Offers
- 40-hour work week
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian National bank holiday
- Personal target related bonus
- Monthly company bonus scheme
- Annual company result based bonus
- Multisport card 50/50 contribution
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- Joining an established international organisation with 3 offices in 2 countries
- You will be given best industry training which will involve initial classroom training and ongoing mentoring
- Flat hierarchical organisation, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and grow within the organisation
- Fun company social events
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team