+31 (0)70 3117822
Do you want to join an established Dutch company and its new shared service centre in Varna, Bulgaria? Then keep reading.
Who Are We?
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multilingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are Dutch, Bulgarian and internationals who share a globally oriented mindset.
In 2019, our company opened its first office in Bulgaria and it was a major success. Thanks to the hard work of our employees, we are excited to continue growing in Varna, Bulgaria.
Blue Lynx has a great reputation thanks to the professionalism and work ethic of its fun multicultural team – a group of people who are passionate about what they do and share the Blue Lynx core values, mission and vision. Sounds like a team you would like to join? Great! We are hiring a Recruitment Administrator/Coordinator, so keep reading to learn more about this position.
Job Profile for Recruitment Administrator/Coordinator
The Recruitment Administrator/Coordinator will support both the Recruitment and Recruitment Sales departments with excellent organisational and administrative skills and a positive attitude.
This position is perfect for a quick thinker, who is adaptable and finds challenges to be exciting rather than off-putting.
Are you proactive, communicative, motivated, hardworking, friendly and a people person? Are you excited to learn, develop new skills and build a career? If so, you are exactly the colleague we are looking for in Varna, Bulgaria.
As a Recruitment Administrator/Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
Recruitment CRM Administration and Support:
- Register and check incoming CVs in the Blue Lynx CRM
- Screen and approve candidates
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in the CRM throughout the whole recruitment cycle
- Maintain constant communication with Recruiters regarding newly registered candidates and/or when necessary to the whole Recruitment cycle
- Prepare and advertise job vacancies for our company website, as well as external job boards including LinkedIn
- Qualify and select suitable candidates for job vacancies from the database and job site CV databases
Recruitment Sales CRM Administration:
- Add new Prospective Clients and Leads into the system (SalesForce)
- Update existing entries, create different categories and systemise the data
- Maintain accurate and up-to date information in the system
Communication with Internal/External Stakeholders:
- Manage email correspondence with candidates, organise CVs and other admission documentation
- Call all newly registered candidates
- Liaise with candidates by phone and email to schedule interviews for Recruiters
- Communicate with candidates regarding job vacancies
- Answer general phone calls and inform callers about our services in a polite, informative and interesting manner
- Work in close cooperation with Recruitment Consultants, Talent Sourcers and Recruitment Sales
Research and Coordination:
- Participate in and coordinate different research projects, related to: current market, competition, prospective clients, new clients, industries, etc.
- Coordinate internal/external appointments with different stakeholders
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is fluent in both written and spoken English and Bulgarian. Any additional European language is an advantage
- Has a bachelor’s degree
- Has some relevant experience (1-3 years is preferred)
- Has excellent Word skills – working with tables, as well as reformatting and advanced formatting skills
- Is highly experienced working with databases and Outlook
- Has excellent telephone manners
- Can work in a high and fast-paced environment and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Has strong organisational skills and can prioritise effectively and efficiently
- Has the ability to work with remote teams
- Is not hesitant to ask for support and collaborate with different team members
- Communicates and comprehends information accurately, clearly and concisely
- Has accurate typing skills
- Has the ability to do in-depth online research
- Is a people’s person with strong social skills and adaptability
- Has experience working with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Is well-organised and detail-oriented
- Is proactive and result-oriented
- Has a strong hands-on mentality
- Has a good sense of humour and the ability to work in a team of internationals who work hard and laugh hard
In Return, Blue Lynx Is Happy to Offer:
- 40-hour workweek
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian official holidays
- Monthly company bonus scheme eligibility
- Annual company bonus scheme eligibility based on results
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme eligibility
- Multisport card – 50/50 contribution
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- The opportunity to join an organisation with a strong international presence
- Professional industry training, which will involve extensive initial training and ongoing mentoring
- Young and vibrant working environment
- A brand new and modern office, conveniently based near good public transport links and parking spaces for car owners
- Lots of room for individual growth and within the organisation
- Fun company social events (post-COVID)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team