+31 (0)70 311 7822
Who Are We?
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multilingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are internationals, Dutch and Bulgarian who share a globally oriented mindset.
In 2019, our company opened its office in Varna, Bulgaria, and it was a major success. Thanks to the hard work of our team, we are excited to continue growing. Blue Lynx has a great reputation thanks to the professionalism and the work ethic of our fun multicultural team – a group of people who are passionate about what they do and share the Blue Lynx core values, mission and vision.
Sounds like a team you would like to join? Great, keep reading to find out more about the role.
We are expanding and looking for a Recruitment Consultant, who will be based in our office in Varna. Your main role will be to recruit highly qualified candidates for entry to senior-level positions across the public and private sector, both in the Netherlands, Bulgaria and abroad.
Job Profile for Recruitment Consultant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Source and screen candidates using all available resources and databases (variety of job boards, a state-of-the-art company-owned CRM and LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Qualify job vacancies with clients and create a tailor-made recruitment process based on the needs of our clients and the job market
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients that are based on trust and knowledge
- Conduct interviews, online (MS Teams/Zoom/Google Meet, etc.) and by phone
- Professionally and commercially represent job opportunities to candidates
- Represent and introduce candidates to clients
- Schedule interviews via email and telephone with candidates and clients
- When necessary assist/coach candidates through the interview process, ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions with clients and candidates
- Confirm and close contract details with clients and candidates
- Prepare information for the HR & Finance teams
- Work in close cooperation with fellow recruitment consultants
- Maintain the recruitment administration in the company CRM (you will be supported by our Admin team)
- Quick and professional turnaround of work
Candidate Profile for Recruitment Consultant
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken
- 5+ years of Recruitment experience
- Experience with LinkedIn – LinkedIn Recruiter Seat account is not a must but highly advantageous
- International experience, i.e. working with international clients/candidates or experience living or working abroad, must have an international mindset
- Extensive interviewing experience
- Strong Account Management skills – able to build long-term relationships
- Proficient with Outlook and experienced with one of the following: MS Teams/Google Meet/Zoom and online meetings
- Highly commercial, result-driven, proactive and with a strong hands-on attitude
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and shifting priorities
- Able to communicate accurately, clearly and concisely
- Detail-oriented, organised, able to multitask and prioritise
- Good sense of humour and ability to work in a team of internationals
What Blue Lynx Offers
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- Monthly and annual company performance-based bonus scheme eligibility
- Quarterly personal performance-based bonus
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme eligibility
- The chance to work with Fortune 500 companies
- 40-hour working week
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian national bank holidays
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- MultiSport card – 50/50 contribution
- 60 lv net food voucher
- Medical insurance
- Laptop provided
- Joining an established international company with 2 offices in 2 countries
- The opportunity to use the most advanced tools in the recruitment world
- Flat organisational structure, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office, conveniently based near good public transport links and parking spaces for car owners
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and within the team and the organisation
- Fun company social events (post-Covid)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team