Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our prestigious client, a fast-growing global leader in industrial construction machinery throughout Europe and Asia, is looking for a Regional Logistics Representative to join their existing international team in Almere.
Our client currently is growing their sales territories, due to this expansion they need to expand their logistics team to handle the increasing volume of work at the Almere office and warehouse.
This position requires: knowledge within supply chain and logistics, accuracy, positive team spirit, attention to detail and strong multi-cultural communication skills. You will supervise the administrative logistics from warehouse to dealers and customers.
Job Profile for Regional Logistics Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be responsible for dealer / customer requests regarding spare parts order intake, orders, shipments, prices, technical- and stock information
- Prioritise and execute an accurate registration of orders, invoices and stock information
- Build up business customer relationships with assigned dealers in order increase the volume of sales
- Inform dealers of the best prices, delivery times and ability to provide technical information of the machines in accordance with the client’s rules and regulations
- Recommend and assist in the registration and maintenance of spare parts data in SAP and other software which is used in the department
- Supervise and motivate the spare parts team
- Be responsible for the correct administration and registration in SAP and filing of various documents
Candidate Profile for Regional Logistics Representative
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Have MBO or HBO level working / thinking level
- Experience with SAP
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Preferable track record / working experience in a similar position, with a background in construction, agriculture or a similar machinery industry
- Have report and analyse skills, friendly, flexible, service minded and well organised
- Be able to multi-task (switch quickly between tasks) and perform well under pressure
- Use critical thinking to solve complex problems
- Accurate and with an eye for detail
- Background or expertise within financial administration and Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, etc, is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursed
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural and international company
- Pension plan
- Performance based bonus
- An additional compulsory annual bonus
- Training sections
- Opportunity to travel for events around Europe
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team