+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our prestigious client, a fast-growing global leader in industrial construction machinery across Europe and Asia, is currently growing their sales territories and expanding their logistics team to handle the increasing volume of work.
They are now looking for a Regional Logistics Spare Parts Representative to join the existing international team in their Almere office.
This position requires supply chain and logistics knowledge, accuracy, positive team spirit, attention to detail and strong multicultural communication skills. In this role you will supervise the administrative logistics from the warehouse to dealers and customers.
Job Profile for Regional Logistics Spare Parts Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure the correct fulfilment of all orders by collaborating with dealers and warehouse employees. This may include ensuring that all shipment plans, discounts levels and parts numbers are correct
- Cooperate with the technical department to respond to technical requests from dealers
- Oversee the prioritisation of orders according to their ordering request (stock orders, breakdown orders, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Japanese branch of the company and the suppliers to iron out any outstanding issues in a prompt manner and prevent them from happening in the future
- Visit dealers and identify their SWOT and areas for improvement
- Help dealers improve their aftersales service potential by developing a sales and marketing strategy on a regional level
- Plan and execute promotional sales campaigns where necessary, according to data-driven analysis
- Check pricing levels by parts categories and recommend ways to stay competitive in your assigned territories
- Oversee the inventory level of dealers and make stocking recommendations
- Create a list with parts recommendations for new dealers and for when there are newly launched models
- Recommend and execute improvements of the Online Ordering System or SAP
- Carry out system training for dealers
Candidate Profile for Regional Logistics Spare Parts Representative
- Must be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken. Fluency in German and Italian is advantageous
- Finished HTS/University level (Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering/IT ) or HBO or HEAO (Marketing/Business Administration) or equivalent
- 4 + years of construction/or agricultural machinery or automotive (or similar industrial machinery) parts, customer support, sales and marketing experience
- Must have a good understanding of mechanical products and be able to read parts manuals/books
- Have a good understanding of marketing theory and be able to develop sales strategies based on data/statistical analysis
- Proficiency with computer tools: MS Office, working knowledge of SAP (or other ERP system), Excel (a must) and Power BI (nice to have)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to solve conflicts
- Coordinating skills: You have the ability to correctly register numbers into the SAP system to make sure that the processes run in time and smoothly
- Strong & effective communication skills: Proactive and interpersonal and result-driven service skills
- Time management & organisational skills: You are focused, organised, and can complete all work tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Deep understanding of Incoterms and full process of logistics with strong analytical skills and mindset
- Able to communicate internally and externally with people who have a different cultural background
- Flexible to travel in and out of Europe for dealer visits
- A team player, flexible to support others
- Pro-active mindset: You show initiative to improve or enhance the client’s processes and service. You like to get things done and are not afraid to take on additional responsibilities that may go beyond the scope of your formal tasks
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursed
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural and international company
- Pension plan
- Performance-based bonus
- An additional compulsory annual bonus
- Training sections
- Opportunity to travel for events around Europe
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team