+31 (0)70 3117822
Our prestigious client, a fast-growing global leader in industrial construction machinery throughout Europe and Asia, is looking for a Regional Logistics Spare Parts Representative to join their existing international team in Almere.
Our client is currently growing their sales territories and, therefore, they need to expand their logistics team to handle the increasing volume of work at the Almere office and warehouse.
This position requires knowledge within supply chain and logistics, accuracy, positive team spirit, attention to detail and strong multi-cultural communication skills. You will supervise the administrative logistics from the warehouse to dealers and customers.
Job Profile for Regional Logistics Spare Parts Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure the correct fulfilment of all orders by collaborating with dealers and warehouse employees. This may include ensuring that all shipment plans, discounts levels and parts numbers are correct
- Cooperate with the technical department to respond to technical requests from dealers
- Oversee the prioritisation of orders according to their ordering request (stock orders, breakdown orders, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Japanese branch of the company and the suppliers to iron out any outstanding issues in a prompt manner and prevent them from happening in the future
- Visit dealers and identify their SWOT and areas for improvement
- Help dealers improve their aftersales service potential by developing a sales and marketing strategy on a regional level
- Plan and execute promotional sales campaigns where necessary, according to data-driven analysis
- Check pricing levels by parts categories and recommend ways to stay competitive in your assigned territories
- Oversee the inventory level of dealers and make stocking recommendations
- Create a list with parts recommendations for new dealers and for when there are newly launched models
- Recommend and execute improvements of the Online Ordering System or SAP
- Carry out system training for dealers
Candidate Profile for Regional Logistics Spare Parts Representative
- Must be fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Have an HBO or University degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of construction or agricultural machinery or automotive (or similar industrial machinery) parts sales and marketing experience. Must have a good understanding of mechanical products and be able to read parts books
- A team player, flexible to support others
- Able to communicate internally and externally with people who have a different cultural background
- Deep understanding of Incoterms and full process of logistics with strong analytical skills and mindset
- Computer skills and operational experience of SAP is a plus
- Have a good understanding of marketing theory and be able to develop sales strategies based on data/statistical analysis
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with ability to solve conflicts
- Flexible to travel in and out of Europe for dealer visits
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursed
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural and international company
- Pension plan
- Performance-based bonus
- An additional compulsory annual bonus
- Training sections
- Opportunity to travel for events around Europe
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team