INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an international food trading company (meat products), operating on the global market for more than 10 years. They offer timely and high-quality services to industrial and food service clients, aiming to create solutions for the retail sector as well. The European entity of the organisation is responsible for all trade activities of the group within the European Union.
Currently, they are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for Romania. If you are looking for a dynamic role in which you can utilise your commercial and business development skills, this role would be the right next step for you.
You will be responsible for the market expansion in Romania and will be working closely with the management of the company.
Job Profile for Regional Sales Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Business development of prospect clients in Romania
- Meet clients face-to-face across the entire region
- Build strong relationships and ensure long-lasting collaboration
- Perform market and competition analysis to identify trends and opportunities for growth
- Work together with the Back-Office team regarding pricing and quotations
- Deal with local operational tasks if and when required
- Attend local and international food industry exhibitions/events
Candidate Profile for Regional Sales Manager
- Must be fluent in Romanian and English, both written and spoken
- Sufficient years of experience and a proven track record in a Sales/Business Development/Account Management role in the meat/food industry are a must
- Strong experience working in a business-to-business environment
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Result-driven, initiative and able to work autonomously
- Able to recognise business opportunities and remain updated on the market trends
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Education in Food/Meat Technology/Business or similar field would be an advantage
What Our Client Offers
- Uncapped commission based on revenue
- Up to 30 days annual leave per annum
- Company car
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours and Remote work environment
- Opportunity to work in a global, fast-growing company
- Ability to learn about the industry from key players on the market
- Chance for a long-term career and international development
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team