+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market is looking for a Relationship Manager to join them in Schiphol as part of the Critical Situation Management Execution Team (CMET).
CMET owns the Critical Situation (CritSit) Process and works across different services and business groups, ensuring all the parties are compliant with the process and deliver a high-quality customer and partner experience when facing a CritSit. CritSits are business-critical situations escalated by the company’s highest priority Premier Customer segment that includes customers from Government, Military, and Fortune 500 companies.
The Relationship Manager role is part of the CMET and will assist with managing CritSit situations across all technologies. The primary focus is to meet customer needs by effectively managing internal and external resources and coordinating communication across all the parties involved.
Please note, this position does require flexibility to work outside of standard business hours, including off-business hours, weekends and public holidays.
Job Profile for Relationship Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage Premier Customers’ and Partners’ Critical Situation incidents to ensure that the CritSit process is being followed and any need of escalation is addressed
- Deliver high-quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective response to internal and external customer needs; owning active Critical Situations
- Deliver a high-quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective resolution of customer’s issues in the quickest way possible
- Expand the internal visibility of Premier Customers’ Critical Situations by managing complex, mission-critical, or politically hot Premier Customer situations, including Enterprise Accounts and Partners during after hours
- Identify systemic issues and flag the process breakdown during the execution of the CritSit Process
- Step up to take on challenges by acting as a Crisis Manager in catastrophic outage situations
- Pursue proactive actions to help prevent future issues
- Lead the project and working groups to improve the processes and tools
- Establish and maintain relationships
- Collaborate effectively with the customer and internal groups to solve customer issues and improve business processes in the quickest way possible
- Actively participate in project initiatives owned by CMET
- Provide CritSit reports to allow businesses to make better decisions
Candidate Profile for Relationship Manager
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English, both written and spoken
- Service delivery experience is preferred
- Able to work non-standard hours, weekends and public holidays
- Exceptional organisational skills to manage effective escalation within different company departments
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Advanced technical understanding of Microsoft products and technologies
- Computer/Technical skills (Windows, Office, etc)
- Strong oral and written communication and capability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and a range of stakeholders
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly-complex environment requiring resilience and persistence
- Reliability and integrity, together with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Able to use initiative and apply diplomacy
What Our Client Offers
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Open-plan office with dedicated workspace (post-Covid/currently working from home)
- Travel allowance
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team