INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client is an independent renewable energy technical consultancy company, focused on helping owners, developers and contractors solve technical problems and optimise project performance worldwide since 2012. With a team of more than 60 people, they have completed many large projects in over 20 countries in 3 continents.
Currently, they are looking for a Resident Engineer to join their team in Utrecht or Enschede.
Job Profile for Resident Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide technical support/advice during the development, pre-construction and construction phases of solar projects
- Perform quality control and on-site health and safety assessments during construction
- Manage tasks of the Owner’s Engineer
- Conduct site inspections
- Ensure quality control of built/functional solar installations
- Create and maintain reports (monthly, weekly, daily)
- Regular on-site presence, in accordance with company attendance policy and duty assignment
- Conduct construction management scope as outlined in any agreement between the Employer and its Clients in the Renewable Energy Sector
- Desk studies or other
- Evaluate and recommend project equipment, including inverters, modules and batteries
- Perform project review and energy production assessment tasks
- Additional related duties as required
Candidate Profile for Resident Engineer
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- 3+ years of related experience
- Working knowledge of the implementation of solar installations
- Able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Supervisory experience in a construction environment
- Experience in the renewable energy sector
- Good knowledge of various construction documents, in particular, Risk Assessments, Method statements and Project fault list management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Driving licence
- Able to work away from home when required
What Our Client Offers
- Work in an experienced, international team of professionals
- Participation in interesting international projects
- An organisational culture that encourages collaboration and mutual respect
- 20 vacation days
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team