+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology within the oil and gas industry. They operate in more than 80 countries worldwide and have over 90 years of market experience.
They are currently looking for a Resources Assistant to join their team in Ijmuiden.
The Resources Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to Resources Coordinators (Asset, M&S and/or Product Coordinators), enabling them to focus on planning tasks. The successful candidate will identify possible future resource needs based on upcoming jobs reflected on the business systems and communicate these to the Resources Coordinator.
Job Profile for Resources Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Track job start/end dates in planning system of record (iDistrict, JMP, FDP) to coordinate scheduling and mobilisation of and between rigs and service delivery locations
- Support data entry to business systems in use by the Resources Coordinator and initiate relevant notifications to all involved parties
- Liaise with Coordinators and other functions to facilitate the equipment movements and monitor lead time
- Perform administrative tasks related to import/export and inter-location shipments, including physical and system-based (OneClick, iBaserequests, TMS, LCT) actions
- Perform administrative tasks related to entering M&S requests into the appropriate business systems
- Maintain permits for equipment, transportation of dangerous goods paperwork, and insurance paperwork
- Complete fixed asset disposal paperwork or fixed asset acquisition paperwork and review monthly asset movements reports
- Support Asset Coordinator in the completion of fixed asset reconciliation tasks
- Assist TLM in equipment receptions and on-boarding, including mechanical lifting duties for shipping
Candidate Profile for Resources Assistant
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Relevant working experience in a similar role
- Able to support as a Wireline Foreman
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a structured way with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Responsible and able to work individually and as part of a team
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time employment
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Be part of a supportive team
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team