INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years of market experience.
They are now looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team in The Hague.
The Sales Administrator is responsible for supporting the sales organisation with timely access to business systems, the integrity of data, and by ensuring adoption / utilisation of associated digital platforms. He/she will be accountable for data quality checks, supporting sales end-users’ adoption of key processes and digital platforms, and for validating internally captured data and third-party reported information.
This role is the point of contact for feedback and queries for frontline sales, including those received via InTouch.
Job Profile for Sales Administrator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Process orders via email or phone, accrual and revenue recognition process
- Exhibit full adherence to the Finance Revenue Recognition Criteria
- Manage Billing Process
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Track the Monthly/Quarterly Sales Targets and report any deviations
- Follow-up on Receivables and outstanding collection
- Software Donation Contract to the Universities
- Keep the Market Share Tool updated
Candidate Profile for Sales Administrator
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Demonstrate hands-on experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Manage to work with sales systems such as but not limited to: SeaCOLT, SAP, C4C, CRM and Lawson
- Software Licensing Management experience
- Understand sales performance metrics
- Exhibit excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Able to be a team player with a high level of dedication
- Capable of working under strict deadlines and sometimes extra hours during the closure of the month
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days per annum
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Pension plan
- Be part of a supportive and international team
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team