Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
This is an amazing opportunity for a Sales Development Representative to have a dream job in sales working within an exciting software company.
Our client delivers SaaS Services that offers intelligent automation and elasticity across any cloud. Their Platform provides a Software Load Balancer, Intelligent Web Application Firewall (iWAF) and Service Mesh that ensures fast, scalable, and secure application delivery.
Our client's network offers an appliance-based load balancer that meets the needs of cloud-native applications for modern data centres. They deliver elastic and programmable application services for standard servers, VMs, or containers on-premises or in the cloud.’.
Their network is built to match the application services needs of these dynamic environments that go well beyond load balancing.
This eliminates overspending and over-provisioning and elevates load balancing by taking advantage of the strategic position of load balancers (in the path of application traffic) to deliver application insights that have never before been possible.
Job Profile for Sales Development Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Complete an Application Delivery and Security concepts sales training program and receive advanced training throughout your career
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline via outbound phone and email prospecting campaigns
- Follow-up, qualify and convert marketing leads
- Work hand-in-hand with territory team to attack and deliver Top Target accounts
- Work with ‘C-Suite’ Executives at Fortune 2000 companies
- Stay on pulse with company’s technology, industry trends and competition
- Qualify inbound and outbound opportunities to drive company’s revenue
- Capture your work in Salesforce.com
Candidate Profile for Sales Development Representative
- Must be fluent in Arabic and English, both written and spoken
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales
- Have a passion for excellence and tech – desire to ‘grow’ your sales career with a top- notch software company.
- Able to listen and take training/feedback with a positive approach
- Acts as a team player and have an ability to “connect” with all individuals of a business including the ‘C-Suite’
- Outgoing, energetic, enthusiastic and a risk -taker who thrives in dynamic work climates
- Be self-motivated and have strong desire to learn concepts about your new role and industry in a fast-paced manner
- Be open and eager to understand bleeding edge information, networking concepts and approaches in a rapidly-changing environment
- Clear, concise and effective communicator, both verbal and written
- Be organized to help to build the team beyond industry proven tactics and create new ones. Organization will be a key to scale
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Travel expenses
- Training work environment
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team