+31 (0)20 4069 188
Our client is revolutionising the world of hardware. As one of the experts in manufacturing and design of smart glasses and see-through waveguide optics, they are all about inventing things and solving hard problems. Right now, the company is looking to further expand the customer escalations and technical account management functions needed by the Sales department with an additional Sales Engineer.
The Sales Engineer acts as a technical subject-matter expert and escalation point for our client’s products, services, and device technologies. You will deliver resolutions in a timely manner and address advanced technical questions and concerns with the integration, configuration, and use of the products within the customer’s environment. The Sales Engineer also works with Sales, Marketing, and Executives to provide technical consultation for VIP demonstrations, VIP facility implementations, and ongoing support.
This is a Remote/Work from Home opportunity and you will be working within a close and diverse collective where everyone shares a passion for technology.
Job Profile for Sales Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Apply in-depth technical expertise and problem-solving skills to diagnose and resolve escalated inquiries and problems that customers report
- Engage with customers, explain the Android code and features, review logs, test wireless networking environments, and exercise Android-based devices across software and components
- Act as a consultant and knowledge base to guide customers in the successful implementation of solutions with the company’s devices
- Consult on the custom Software Development Kit (SDKs), connectivity, speech services, video streaming, sensors, storage, navigation and more
- Author articles and/or sample apps to add to the product knowledge base
- Attend customer implementations and industry conferences, to showcase how the brand’s products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative
- As a customer-faced domain expert, work closely with others on future products and enhancements in order to guide next-generation product design and feature priorities
- Determine feasibility and customer satisfaction of proposed future items
- Occasional travel for trade shows or customer visits are required: Europe and North America, 20%
Candidate Profile for Sales Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. German, French or Dutch language is an advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, technical field or relevant practical experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Kotlin and Java for Android and in configuring the Android Operating System. Familiar with Android Studio and Android SDK tools
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Experience in troubleshooting, implementing, and supporting product lines of Java and/or Android-based systems
- Communicate effectively via written and spoken language, comprehend problems, urgency, and desired outcomes in the absence of perfect information
- Able to share information and ideas with others, conscientious listener
- Maintain composure and professionalism under high-pressure conditions
- Exhibit high regard for teamwork and collaboration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to solve problems, adaptable to changing priorities and be a hands-on project participant
- Interest in augmented reality, Android development, manufacturing/industrial products, IoT, and AI is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Laptop and mobile
- International work environment with opportunity for remote working
- Initial training is provided
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team