Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our client, a world leader in the productions of noodle making machines and equipment for ramen, udon, soba, yakisoba, and pasta, is looking for a Sales Engineer. They serve to clients in Japan, the United States, Canada, South Korea, Indonesia, China, Singapore, Australia, and the whole of Europe. They also provide noodle making education and consulting services in the industry.
In this role, they are looking for someone who’s trustworthy, knows how to build a good rapport with clients, and alongside someone who has some technical experience. This role is unique and you will be doing mostly sales, but also will be educating and supporting any troubleshoot issues that might arise with the machines. If you are looking for a diverse role that gives you experience in both the production side, and the sales side, and ability to travel all over Europe, then this role is for you.
Job Profile for Sales Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to (prospective) customers
- Answer the prospects specific questions and requests about the equipment’s characteristics
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product will meet clients’ needs
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Provide training on how to use and maintain equipment as well as how to produce different types of products via the equipment
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Search for new clients in a designated region who could benefit from the equipment
- Secure and renew orders, and arrange delivery
- Visit potential clients and/or travel to service customers’ equipment
- Calculate client quotations, negotiate and close sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offer after-sales support services and solve clients problems (about installed equipment, their recipes, quality of their products, etc.)
- Analyse costs and sales and meet regular sales targets
- Prepare reports for the head office
- Record and maintain client contact data
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
Candidate Profile for Sales Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, and knowledge of Mandarin or Dutch is an advantage
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Technical field) is a plus
- 2-5 years of work experience in sales (preferably dealing with technical products or machinery)
- Proven track record in sales
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Willing to regularly travel all over Europe
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Pension (after 26 weeks)
- Travel expenses fully reimbursed
- 30 euros lunch and dinner money when traveling
- Medical contribution
- Working remotely
- 2 weeks training in Japan
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team