+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client transforms business through technology. A team of over 150 niche experts and professionals work with globally recognised brands to fulfil their needs across the areas of consulting, resourcing, training, software development and managed IT services. They strive to ensure their customers’ success, working closely with clients to exceed their expectations.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join their team in the Netherlands. The successful candidate will have the support of a dedicated resourcing team whose primary objective is to attract top talent to fill the customers’ needs.
Job Profile for Sales Executive
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Set out a Go To Market Plan for the company in the Netherlands
- Identify and engage with prospective clients for new business engagements
- Build strong relationships (partnerships) with current customers to gain repeat business
- Focus on customer satisfaction as a number one priority including frequent customer communication, visits, and feedback loops
- Develop and negotiate customer opportunity proposals, Statements of Work (SOWs) and contracts
- Implement product sales initiatives to advance the portfolio of service offerings and provide leading-edge solutions to the customers
- Support the whole financial cycle including time-sheeting, invoicing, etc.
- Ensure a thriving customer network through networking, referrals, membership of bodies, and communities
- Report status internally and externally in compliance with the company and customer modes of working
Candidate Profile for Sales Executive
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Sales
- Experience in a managed service industry
- Experience with updating CRM systems for forecasting and reporting
- Experience in modelling and graphic representations
- A proven track record in sales and exposure to IT
- Strong commercial, analytical, and project coordination skills
- Credible and professional talking to middle management and up to board level executives
- Ambitious and results-driven, self-starter, and self-sufficient
- Able to dive into Sales end-to-end (alone if required)
- Willing to learn and flexible to move with an ever-changing industry
- Good leadership and motivational skills
What Our Client Offers
- Uncapped commission structure
- 22 vacation days
- Car allowance
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team